Did you know that more auto accidents occur on Saturday than any other day of the week? As people enjoy their weekends free from work, it oftentimes leads to careless decisions that result in auto accidents. The average auto accident causes
A few tips to help you avoid an auto accident:
· Follow speed limit posts!
· Although you may be an immaculate driver, it is anyone’s guess what other drivers are doing. Keep your eye on other drivers!
· Give yourself extra time to get to another location when departing one location to another. Rushing is often times the cause of auto accidents!
· Do not get behind the wheel if you’ve consumed alcohol or drugs, even if they were prescribed to you. Remember that buzzed driving is just as dangerous as drunk driving. Either can occur whether you’ve consumed alcohol or narcotics, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, etc.
· Do not use your cell phone, put on makeup, read magazines, or otherwise distract yourself from the road when you are driving. Distracted driving is the biggest cause of accidents; avoid this haphazard at all costs.
Remember, if, despite your best efforts, an accident occurs at no fault of your own, you should contact a personal injury lawyer detroit to find out the next steps that you should take. You may have grounds to file a lawsuit for damages where you can recoup cash for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and more.
An attorney will speak to you at no cost during a consultation. Schedule this consultation to learn information about our case and what you should do next. If the attorney decides that your case qualifies, you won’t need any upfront money to start the case. Justice is what you deserve. Talk to an attorney and make certain that is just what you get after an auto accident.